Monday, March 3, 2008

MSNBC should have a legal show

I am very disapointed that MSNBC devotes 4 hours a day to broadcasting crockumentaries and I really think they need to add a legal show to their lineup. They used to have two, Dan Abrams and Rita Cosby... but now they have zero. Dan's new show used to do a tiny bit of legal reporting at the end but they've since dropped that in favor of more election coverage.

I honestly believe people are gonna get so sick of this election because the media is driving it into the ground that they will not want to vote.

I'd like to see at least one legal show fill up one of those empty timeslots. They look like a very un-credible news organization if they don't cover all the genres of journalism.

I think Catherine Crier would be a good host. She used to work at Court TV before they fired her. She's filled in for Dan Abrams and Joe Scarborough before on MSNBC.

I also think Susan Filan, Wendy Murphy, or Diane Dimond would make excellent hosts.

I also think CNN needs one. They could put it on at 11, considering they just re-air Cooper's show.

No comments: